Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mon 2/22/10





Subject: it's the claw! nothing can stop the claw!

Hello family. How are you all? I’m doing well. We had a good week. Things are still a little slow but we are working hard to find some new people to teach. We tried to see some people that said to come back yesterday but they weren’t home. I think people take the time to think of a time that they won’t be home and say that’s a good time to come and see me. That bugs me a lot. But we will keep trying to work with people. I wish the ward would do more missionary work. That would make things a lot easier. Well we did zoo service this week and I all most let a bird out. That would have suck so bad. I was spraying the floor down with water and I went into one of the cages so I could spray it better. I thought I had my hand on the door to keep it closed but I didn’t. When I finished I looked back and saw one of the birds opening the door. It was kind of funny. But I stopped the bird from getting out. The zookeepers weren’t there too. So I would have been in big trouble. One thing that they said before they left was “just don’t let anything out.” Well we had stake conference yesterday it was really good. We had one of the presiding bishopric members there. He gave a great talk. All the talks were good. But it was weird that we got out of church so early. We had a lot of time to do some things we didn’t get to do all the time. We got to church at 8 and don’t get home until 5. That’s a long day of church. Elder Woodward is doing ok. He is starting to bug me a little bit. He says things just to bug me some times and it works. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment