Subject: I think we have established that caca
caca and tooky tooky don't work.
Hello family. How are you all? I’m doing better. It was an ok week. We have been working hard this week to find some new people to teach.On Tuesday we had interviews with the president. I don’t know if president likes me. When we have interviews they aren’t long and they are some times awkward. So I don’t know. I love talking to sister Van Komen. She is super nice. She likes me lot too. But at the end of that day we went to Brother Ang. He is a former investigator. So we taught him the first lesson again. It was a good thing we taught him the 1st lesson again because he asked some Q’s that should have been answered the first time he was taught. But now he is our new investigator. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We have one!!! Can I tell you how much that means to me? So we have anther app tomorrow with them. So we will see how it goes. The next day we went to the Ramages (they were the family that let us live in there home while they were out of town) to talk about some of the people they lived next to. They gave us 4 referrals. That was sweet. We contacted 3 of them and they weren’t interested. But that was still good. Than we had to go to Janet Erwin’s house to give her a blessing because she had had a stroke and didn’t know it. It was a small one. They said it was a sign that she could have a big one. But she is ok for now. Oh she also broke 3 ribs the other day. And she just got over cancer. She has had it hard the last year. Than on Thursday I got a bad cold. I felt like crap. A big pile of it. But we still went out. We saw a lot of people for me being sick. We saw sister Henderson. She is a nice lady that doesn’t come to church. So we were talking to her and she told us that she wasn’t coming back to church. Her reason was that the ward wasn’t friendly enough for her. This is a grate ward so I don’t know what her problem is. On Friday we went to the zoo again. We got to clean a big pond again. it wasn’t as bad as the last one we had to clean. This time I got to use a big fire hose. That was fun. I got to blast all the crap away. Than on Saturday we went to this LA lady’s house and helped her take down old wallpaper. It wasn’t that bad. I like doing things like that. Than on Sunday we had a good day at church. We were all most late for dinner. But we got there just in time. Than we went from dinner to the Farrow’s house because he told us at church that they were going to have friends over. He said they had said they wanted to know why they were different. So he told us to come over and see if we could talk to them. As soon as we got there they left. They had a lot of kids to get ready for bed so that’s why they left. But the Farrow’s daughter has this friend that has come to church 2 times now. She told them that she likes our church better. Than the Farrow girl said you want to go to girls camp right? Than she said yes. Then the Farrow girl said than we are going to have to convert. Than the girl said ok I’ll just tell my parent that I going to be a Mormon. So we are going to see if we can teach her soon. So that was our sweet week.
No comments:
Post a Comment