Friday, August 13, 2010

Mon 8/9/10

Subject: peace out girl scout.


Hello family! How are you? I’m doing soooo well. Things are looking good for most of our investigators. We had to drop one of our investigators this week. All‘s he did was bash with us and we could get any where with him. So we had to say goodbye. I know we were going to drop him and I was going to do it because my comp hadn’t ever done it. But it did the right thing when we did drop him but he just did it to many times. We are supposed to bear testimony and leave. My comp boar his testimony like 5 times. Every time I tried to leave he would bear testimony. So we were there like 5 times longer than we needed to be. But it was ok I just told him what he could do better. We did a lot of biking this week we were on a lot of exchanges this week as well. I went on one after we had zone conference. It was a good zone conference I’m not going to have anther one for 2 months. How crazy is that. So every other transfer we will have a zone conference. One thing that is pretty cool that we did this week is we went to this fair that the state put on. It was an Emergency preparedness fair. So that was a lot of fun. We had a booth too. We put out a lot of stuff for people to have. We had a lot of DVDs and pass along cards and other stuff like that. That had a lot of other people show up that had booth as well. The fire dept was there the army, wal-mart, the air force est. They even an Apache helicopter show up. It was sweet. We had a lot of missionaries there to help with the booth. We didn’t talk to as many people as we wanted to. But it was still good. Things are still good with me and my comp. I’m still trying to help him be a better teacher. It’s slow but it will take time. Yes I did get the DVD. Thanks sooo much for everyone who helped make it or was in it. So thank you all soo much. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all sooo much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment