Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mon 8/2/10

Subject: this is the fun V the hum drum V is back there.


Hello family! How are you all? I’m doing grate. First off want to answer mom’s Q’s. I don’t know if I want a credit card I don’t spend money other then what’s on my card that the church gives me. One thing that you could send me is anther belt. This one will still work but it might not last much longer. Oh and one other thing I think the battery in dad’s watch died. So I’m using this crappy watch that I found in our apt. I would like some thing else if at all possible. Did you get my letter that I sent with the address of my apt? If not here is the address again.203 B SE South Ave. Blue Springs, MO 64014. I didn’t send the whole thing last time I emailed. It’s nice seeing people that I have seen before. I don’t have to get to know them and that makes things nicer. And some of them remembered me. Not all of them. And yes it’s the same ward I started in. Ok that should be all of you Q’s. So we had a good week. It was a long week. It always a long week when you have to bike. And now that I’m full time bike again it’s going to be a lot of long weeks. So we had some super sweet things happen this week. We got 3 new investigators this week. The first 2 are and husband and wife. Their names are Brandon and Rachel. They are pretty nice. Her dad is a pastor so they know a little bit about religion. But we have anther app with them this week and we hope the read the BOM. And the other investigator is a girl named Ashley. She is very nice. She is married but her husband is not interested. She is 27 and he is 39. That’s a little bit of an age difference if I say so my self. But she asked some good Q’s and I hope that I answered them right. She wanted to know a lot about families. Than we saw some people that I wanted to see that I remember from this area. And it’s been a lot of fun. Elder Conover has clamed down the longer we have been to gather. He seems to be kind of a show off. But he is getting better. I’m working really hard trying to get him to be a better teacher. It’s working slowly. I’ll just keep working with him. We have zone conference this week so that should be fun. It’s going to be 2 months before our next zone conference because the church is going to start some thing new in the missions. They are going to try to get missionaries to be better teacher and to get them to invite people for baptism right at the beginning. So the will be cool. I have been trying to do that more. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all so much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

P.S. did Austin get my gift? Also I hope dad feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment