Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mon 12/6/10

Subject: that new car smell. i really don't like

the new car smell but the car was so nice.


Hello family,

How are all of you today? I’m good. I can tell that with the holidays it going to be hard trying to find new people to teach. But we try to find some new people. So we went to this part member family’s house this week and taught about the temple and it was a good lesson. We watched a DVD called between heaven and earth. It’s a good one. I like it a lot. But the lady that is a member talks way too much. But what can you do. We have a hard time teach with her around. So we helped a family move again. We already helped this family move nut this time we were just getting the rest of the stuff. They had sooo much stuff its crazy. People really need to down size there crap when they move. They moved some stuff that they most likely won’t be using any time soon. But we know they really need the help. We did get to ride in his new 2010 Mustang. It’s a super sweet car. I like it a lot. We also had stake conference this Sunday and it was funny. In the middle of the stake presidents talk the fire alarm went off. We sat there and waited for someone to turn it off. Some kid pulled it so it was no big deal. But it was funny. One of the members of our ward looked at me and said it wasn’t my kid. I could see one of her kids doing that. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you sooo much.


No comments:

Post a Comment