Subject: who says that dummies can't dacne?!
Hello family. It’s me elder scoble. How are all of you this week? I’m good. This week was slow I think it’s because of Christmas. This time of the year is hard for mission work you would think that it would be easier because it Christmas time everyone should be think about Christ. But people are soooo busy that people just don’t have time for us. So we are working hard to find some new people to teach. We haven’t seen the investigators we do have the last few weeks. So we have started try to get ahold of them a lot sooner this week I the hopes of caching them home or something that. But we did have a fun week. We had zone conference this week and it was a special Christmas one. They did one like this last year and it was pretty good. They have some missionaries play music and sing songs. It was very good. We also had our ward Christmas party. We helped set up all the stuff. They also had the talent show and elder Aydelotte and I were in it. We did the dummy dance. But we did it missionary style. I made a dummy out of the things I found in the apt. we only had to buy like 3 things that we did have. We made up the dance the night before the show. We also didn’t use the song that you would normally do the dance to. Elder Aydelotte had this song that we did the dance to. The ward like it a lot. I got someone to record it so you can see what we did. Everybody told us how much they liked it. We named the dummy elder Clayton because he was in this area for like 10 months. So we thought everyone would remember him. One thing that we did this week was we helped put up a ham radio antenna. That was a first for me. The lady we were helping put it up had the way she wanted it put up all in her mind and at first I had no idea what she was talking about. But after 4 hours of work we finally got it up. One thing was we don’t even know if it worked. She still and to plug it in the box thing and she didn’t do it while we were there. So it could have been all for nothing. But I don’t know what happen. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all so much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment