Subject: We could just put chocolate on the floor and
just let Chunk eat his way through.
Hello family. How are you all? I’m sweet. We had a slow week but it was a good one. We had 2 days of –9 to –15 Degrees. It sucked. It was hard to work in. you can’t do much in that. We didn’t bike that much too. So we didn’t get to see that many people last week. But the best thing that happened this week is the Baptisms for the McCarter’s and Jenna and John-Michael. It was soo sweet. It took us 3 ½ hours to get there but it was wroth it. The bishop in the Auburn hills ward is the one who gave us a ride. So I got there and had to get right in to my baptizing stuff. Than we took some pictures. Brother Horrocks baptized brother McCarter and his son and I baptized Jenna And John-Michael. It a lot easier to baptize kids. They don’t weigh as much. After the baptism we did the confirmation there too. Brother McCarter wanted me to be in the circle so that’s why they did it that day. Brother Barnheart confirmed Brother McCarter and his son. Elder Barker Confirmed Jenna And John-Michael. So I was happy that I got to go back to my old area and do that and to get to see all the people I worked with there. They all said they missed me. The Horrocks said that the elders there now aren’t as fun and they don’t talk as much. So that made me feel good. I wasn’t feeling good yesterday. I don’t even know what was wrong. But I feel better today. Still have some things wrong but it should get better. One thing the mission changed is that they aren’t forwarding mail any more so if you are going to send me mail you have to send it to the place I’m staying at. So my address is 2513 S. Denene St. Wichita, KS 67215. They said that the post office here isn’t forwarding the mail for us. So that’s about it for now. For things I need I can’t think of any thing right now so. Well I love you and miss you all a ton. So don’t miss me to much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment