Subject: Deceased durgs, Deceased durgs, Deceased, ham sandwich.
Hellooooo family! How are you? I’m good. I’m trying to get used to my new area. It’s not easy. But I like the area. The only thing is that they just made us full time bike. The mission pres. Must hate me because I crashed the car. So this is pay back. I can see him now saying (you are never going to have a car again in this mission hahahahahahahahaha!) something like that. But we will make do. It’s so cold and my gloves suck. They already have holes in them. So I took a pic of them so I could get some new ones. But I don’t know if I want new ones. They don’t keep my hands warm. Well elder Woodward and I get along well. He is just a little awkward sometimes. But it’s all good. I do most of the talking in app. My wit helps a lot to make app go well. Elder Woodward is from Idaho. I can never remember the part of Idaho he is from. Sorry. But it’s all good. So last night our bishop gave us some info about some people that called him at church that wanted to get baptized. So we where like sweet. He told us that they wanted us to call them that night. So we did. So when I stared talking to the guy. He was very excited. But the more I talked to the guy it just started to sound like it was fake. Just the things he would say would make me feel like it wasn’t real. So I gave the info to my districted leader to see if he felt the same way when he talked to them. The address he gave me on the phone wasn’t in my GPS or on the map. So it bugged me last night. But some thing that made me feel better is that Elder Barker called me from my last area and told me what time the baptism was for the McCarter’s and Jenna and John-mike on Saturday. The sweet thing is that Jenna And John-mike wants me to baptize them. That just made my day. Brother Horrocks is going to baptize Brother McCarter. So that will be sweet. I just need a ride back to my old area on the 9th.the bishop in this ward said if no one would do it he would take us. So that is sweet. Well we are moving out of the Ramages and are moving in to the Pinkertons today. But it was a little weird because the Ramages came back home last night at 3 in the morning. So we didn’t know what to do so we cleaned there house all night last night to make sure that it was nice for when that got home. Sister Ramage said that I cleaned something she never cleans. It was funny. We played with there kids this morning it was fun. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment