Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mon 1/21/10

Subject: are you going to finish that? i order it didn't i.

Hello family! How are you all doping? I’m sweet. Things are good. Last week was a good week. We had some good stuff happen. And we have been biking up a storm. My butt and legs are killing me. It’s been windy so it makes biking that much harder. I don’t like the wind it sucks. At least I’m getting hot wife points. So bring it on! J/K so we had some good days. We had 2 day were we taught 5 lessons on both days. Those are good days. We also got 20 lessons for the week. That was sweet. On Friday
we had zoo service. That is some thing we would have been doing the whole time but something has come up so that we couldn’t go. But we got to go this week. It was a lot of fun. We work with the South America and Australian birds. It’s a little loud in the place were they hold the birds. I get to see some cool looking birds. One of them tried to bit me. If it would have I would have bitten it back. It wouldn’t have seen it coming. J/K but there was some nasty stuff we had to clean. They had this pond thing that they had all the water out of and it had sooooo much crap in it. We had to shovel it out of the pond. It was Mike Rows to show up. He is the guy on dirty jobs right? It smelled bad too. Elder Woodward through a Shovel load into a wheel barrel and it splashed all over me. I was ready to kill him. But I didn’t. I just smelled bad. We did that for 4 hours. We do it every Friday. But on 3 weeks ago we found this guy knocking doors and he said to come back on Saturday but last Saturday Elder Woodward got sick so we didn’t get to go by. So this last Saturday I wanted to see him so bad that we stopped by 3 times and on the 3rd time he was there. We sat down and taught him and it was good. But he says he is just trying to get to know what we teach. He’s not looking for the true church. But we plan on changing that. We have an appointment with him this next Saturday so we hope that it goes well. I have been working a lot with getting elder Woodward to talk to people we meet on the street and he is getting a little better. I’m going to keep working with him. We are having another all mission conference Elder Bednar or how ever you spell that. Ya he coming so that should be fun. One thing I need is a new white tie. The one I have fell a part. So if I could get a new one that would be sweet. Also I wont get letters from you guys unless you send them to the house I’m staying at. I’ll get them but it will take a lot longer for me to get them. So just don’t send mail the week before the 4th of next month that’s when transfers are. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will let you all go. I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment