Subject: it was not me! it was the one armed man!
Hello family. How are all of you? You were good yesterday when I talked to you so I hope that nothing has changed. Well I don’t have a lot to talk about because I talk to you all yesterday. One thing that is happening is it is raining super hard out side right now. It is crazy. We walked from car to the library and got sooo wet. Well for those who don’t know what’s going on we are still working with a lot of the same people. Jennifer Green said that she will set a date to get baptized so that is sweet. Than we hope that we can go to the Independencevisitor center with Sean. So we hope we can get that big boy to cry. So he will feel the spirit. We’ll see how that goes. That’s about it for now. Sorry it’s so short. But I love you all and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment