Subject: was up!
Hello family. How are you all? I’m good. This was a good week but it was also a slow week. So we are still teaching Jennifer Green and she is sooo sweet. She isn’t even baptized and she is doing missionary work. How cool is that? She asked a friend if hers to come to church with her and to have some friends over to take the lessons. She is better at doing missionary work than the whole 1st ward. That’s crazy. So Tuesday we got a hair cut so I’m looking super hot. I can’t keep the girls off me. j/k but I do look good. So some of the days this week we didn’t get out of the house until way late because Elder Call wasn’t feeling good. The doctors just put him on more pills that have nothing to do with his stomach. They are antidepressants. We have no idea why they would put him on that. It’s making me mad that they won’t just test him to see what’s wrong. They need to stop beating around the bush. But he did go get a blood test done but we don’t know what the verdict is yet. One thing that happened that day that I found sooo funny had to do with this dog. So Elder Call and I were walking down the road and this road is 4 lanes. So we see this little Chihuahua on the other side of the street and it just happens to be peeing in some else’s yard. But we keep walking and we hear the dog barking at us so we look and it is running across the street to bark at us. But it got across the street. We have no idea how it did that. So we keep walking and the dog keeps barking at us. Than we see this big black lady who is yelling at the dog to “stay there”. So we try to help her by standing there to see if the dog would just stand there and just bark at us. That didn’t work. The than got bored with us and jumped into the street. Than the dog looked up to see a car coming and it mowed it down! The lady across the street freaked out! She just started moaning. So we didn’t know what to do. So we stood there for like a min. than we just walked away. The lady picked it up a couple of mins later. It wasn’t funny but it was at the same time. Sorry for those who are reading this and like dogs. Well moving on. Talking about moving we are going to be moving out of the Robarge’s on the 16th of May. That will be nice. Anther thing that happened this week is that we had zone conference. It was good I can’t remember what we talked about be it was good. On Saturday we went to both the Liberty jail and the Independence visitor center with Cathy and her friends. It was a lot of fun. But it was a lot to take in all at once. But she said she liked it. Than on Sunday it was anther long day of church. In the 2nd ward it was Ward Conference. It was good. The stake pre did a good job of getting the members pumped to do missionary work. So it was a good week. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment