Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mon 5/3/10

Subject: my email sucks.
Hello family. How are you all? I’m doing sweet. This week was a little slow because Elder Call wasn’t feeling good. So we didn’t get as much done as we could have. But it was still a good week. So transfers just happened and I stayed here with Elder Call. I think that is a good thing. I we get a lot done here. So that is sweet. So on Tuesday we taught Jennifer Green. She is our new investigator. So she pretty much taught us the 2nd lesson. And read to 2 Nephi 28. That was crazy. But she didn’t come to church this week. So we don’t know what happened. So the family that is her fellowship is trying to get a hold of her to see what happened. We hope that some one didn’t say something to her that turned her away from the truth. So we’ll see if we can fix it if it needs a fixin. We helped a couple move back in to one of our wards this week. They where on a mission in my mission. So they said they would help with missionary work if we asked them. So that will be sweet. But on Saturday we did a lot of service. It was a long day of service. First we helped a young man with his eagle project. It was leveling out tombstones. Who knew that those things are soooo heavy and that they don’t have anything holding them together. They just use there weight to hold them self’s together. We knocked over one or two. Only 2 people got hurt. One fell over and scraped someone and one fell over and pined them to the ground. The one who got pined to the ground was the one who was hurt the most. But he was fine. You thought I was going to stay it was me didn’t you? LOL. Than after we got that done we helped this guy move a big pile of dirt. That wasn’t that bad. Than we went home and the members we live with were doing yard work so we helped with that too. Than we helped there grandchild learn how to crawl. That was fun. It was my idea that got him to crawl. We used our cell phone and got him to go to it. I’m so smart. For mothers day we are going to call at the end of the day because we have church all day. So we are going to call around 6 or 7pmour time. So that’s 4 or 5pm your time. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all so much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment