Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/10

Subject: No subject

Hello family. How are you all? I’m doing good. Ok I have a Q for mom. Are you sending me emails or are you slacking? Because I haven’t gotten an email from you in a long time. The last one I got from you I got way late or something like that. I’m not feeling the love. I would really like to hear from some people. Well I’m back in Blue Springs MOmy first area. How crazy is that? I’m here with Elder Conover. He is a nice guy a little different but I think I can make it work. He has been out for 1 transfer. So I’m his follow up trainer. He needs some help with his teaching and some of his people skills. But he is a hard worker and good about talking to everyone. So that is a good thing. There is a lot going on here too. But a lot of people I knew here have moved out so things are a little different. But it’s good to see some people I already know. The people I baptized are gone and one of them has already fallen away from the church. That was so sad to hear. One thing that’s new is we aren’t lining in the same apt as last time. Our address is 203 B SE Ave Blue Springs, MO 64014. Now if you want you can just start sending my letters to the mission office again they have started forwarding mail again. So it’s up to you. I don’t care as long as I get my mail. Just let me know what you are going to do. So I taught the most lessons I had ever taught in my last area right? Well I got here and we taught 27 lessons. Now I wasn’t here for all of them but that is pretty sweet. We have some good instigators right now. We also have some not so good investigators. We have 2 right now that bible bash with us. Elder Conover didn’t drop them because his trainer thought he could get some where with them. But I have taught them all I know and it’s not good enough. So we are going to see if we are going to drop them. Then we have this guy we are teaching his wife is a member and he isn’t and we are teaching him. He is a solid investigator. We hope that we can get him to church. I’m pretty sure we can get him baptized. Oh one thing I forgot to tell you Elder Con over is from UT. He has 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. He worked for his dad being a DJ. So he’s singing songs all the time. He sings a lot of songs I don’t know. That are new or something. I don’t know. One thing that is different is we go on exchange with the zone larders every Sundaybecause they cover 2 wards in 2 different buildings and they start at the same time. So we go with one of them to the other building so they can go to both wards. So that’s new. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all so much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment