Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9/7/10

Subject: i wish my nose came off like micheal jackson's!


Hello family. How are all of you? I feel like crap! My allergies have been so bad. I now know that it’s not just cats I’m allergic to. A lot of people’s allergies have been bad. Last night I didn’t sleep because it them. But other than that I’m not bad. So we taught the Applegates again this week. It was a good lesson I’m happy we got to teach them again. We are going to take them on a church tour this week. That should be good. They should come to church after we do that with them. One of our other investigators named Markus broke his foot. I think I told you all that last email but this last week we gave him a blessing for it. I don’t know if we are going to keep teaching him because he is so hard to teach. He asks the crazy Q’s. We will see how that goes. One thing that happened that was super crazy was we went to play football with the ward and 2 guys totally crashed into each other. The one guy kick the ball in to the air and went to catch his own kick. But this other guy saw the kick and went to catch it as well. They both hit each other head to head. It sounded so bad. It even looked worse. The one guy had to get 26 stitches over his eye and it puffed up big time. The other guy broke his nose and had to get 16 stitches and broke the bone around his eye. It was pretty crazy. The funny thing about the whole thing was we hadn’t even started playing yet. So we all played a little slower than normal because of it. So some thing that happened yesterday was we went to teach one of our investigators and he had all this anti information. So we spent the whole lesson try tell him all truth comes from our heavenly father and he just needs to ask him if Joseph Smith is a Prophet. So we hope that he will. It was not cool to see stuff like that happen. But I think it will work out. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment