Subject: fiber one bars work. Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello family,
How are all of you doing this sweet week? I’m doing amazing. We just had a baptism yesterday and it was a good one. Elder Conover baptized Britney McInnis. (That’s Britney Nobles) we found out that Britney was been adopted and so her name wasn’t Nobles. But it was a very good baptism. I got to do the confirmation. It was my first time getting to do that. It was so nerve racking. I also had to give a talk in sacrament meeting. That wasn’t fun. They didn’t give me a lot of notice. They called me 3 days before Sunday so I had to get it all together. I thought it was a good talk. We had this sweet experience this week. We went to one of our less active members that we go see all the time. His name is Brother David. So we got there and he was leaving as we got there. So he told us that we could talk to his daughter who is anti-god. So we went in and started talking to her and I think we made some good ground with her. She asked a lot of Q’s that a lot of investigators ask. So we taught her just like an investigator. At the end we asked her to say the closing pray. And she did witch I didn’t think she would. She said a very good pray too. We gave her a book of Mormon and asked her to read it. So we hope that she does it like we asked her to do it. I still don’t see why people like to think that when they die that that’s it! It drives me crazy. There is so much more. It’s nice when someone see what you are talking about. So this week we talked to our investigator Brother Demink. He was the one that was looking at the anti stuff. So we asked if he had gotten an answer and he could us that he thinks he still is looking at things to factual. So we are going to take him on a church tour this week and go to the visitor Center in Independence. So we hope that the Joseph Smith movie will help him. That would be sweet. So we hope that it will all work out for him. It would be so hard to see him get this far and fall away. It happens to often. That’s one of the hardest things on the mission. Well today Elder Conover is going to help our district leader with some thing so I’m going on an exchange today. So that is the most happening this week so far. Oh one last thing last night after the baptism we went to Sister Nobles for treats and her best friend was there who is not a member and so were teaching her with out her knowing that we were teaching her. We just started telling her about the mission and it just went from there. So we hope we can start teaching her soon that would be sweet. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you. Mom i don't need a watch any more i got a new one. i don't know what i want for treats. i need some slim fast r some thing to get my big booty in to shape. i just want my CTR ring the belt and the Kids Book of Mormon. if i could get that it would be sweet.
Love Elder Tyler scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment