Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mon 10/11/10

Subject: kill the little turd.


Hello family,

How are all of you this week? I’m good this week was a little slow but it was a good week. So this week is transfers and I think one of us might be going. If I go I just want to come back to see the baptism for brother Demink. That’s want I want. So for brother Demink to get baptized he had to come to church 2 times. So he watched conference and that counts for one. So we need him to come this week so he would be baptized on the 16th. AND HE CAME!!!!! That made me so happy. We haven’t had an investigator at church in a long time. To it was good that he could come. So now he should be baptized this Saturday. His father in-law is going to be the one that baptize him. I also think he will confirm him too. So we had a surprise today in our bathroom. I think I found some mouse poop. So we had fun settingmouse traps all over our apt. I hope we get the little piece of crap. I hate things like that. Well mom asked what I had at Texas Roadhouse I had the country fried chicken. It was sooo good. I really like the Feldmens. They are a sweet family. We have some super sweet families in this ward. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about. So I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you so much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment