Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mon 10/4/10

Subject: You stupid COW!


Hello family,

How are all of you? I’m good. Things are going good with some of our investigators. Like Chad Demink. We invited him to be baptized and he said yes! How sweet is that? I asked him if he knew the things we were teaching him were true. So he said I feel all the things you have taught me are true, nothing feels wrong. So it was sweeeet! He will be baptized on the 16th of this month. As long as he comes to church this next Sunday he will be baptized. He hasn’t come to church seen we have been teaching him. But we did get to watch conference with him this week. It was good. From what I know he watched 4 of the 5 sessions. That’s way good. We watched all the sessions at a different members home for each one. It was crazy. So we may have a new investigator this week or next. This member that just got married to a nonmember and we taught her for the first time last week. I think she will be a good member. I think we can baptize her. The only thing that I’m not sure about is the member. His name is PJ and when we were teaching her he was like off in LA LA land. So I’m not sure what to think about that. One of our other investigators went to the hospital this week for high blood pressure. So we hope he is ok. We haven’t talked to them for a little bit. So we will see how they are. Well other than all of that not much happened this week. Mom I don’t know what I want in the care package I don’t what a lot of treats because I don’t need them. I told you what I need and at this time I don’t know of any thing else I need right now. So sorry. Oh I got my splint off last week. I didn’t go see a doctor and it most likely as strait as it’s going to get. Well I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment