Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mon 10/18/10

Subject: Round 3.


Hello family,

How are all of you? I’m doing sweet. This was a good week for us. So about transfers I stayed here with Elder Conover. This is our 3rd transfer together. That doesn’t happen very often. I didn’t think we were going to stay together. Our whole zone got greenies all but 3 areas. We had 18 elders come in this transfer. That was one of the biggest groups we have ever had. Everyone said I was going to train. I’m glad I didn’t have to. We had a baptism this week. It was so good. Chad DeMink and his son were baptized. It was so sweet. Brother DeMink’s father in-law baptized him and his son and confirmed them. It was so good to see that happen. I hope that they can now set a goal to go to the temple as a family. That would be the next big step for them. So yesterday was fun for me. Not! So the primary prez asked him if we could do sharing time and he said yes. (She asked last week.) Then some one from Elders Quorum asked if we could teach the Elders Quorum. And he said yes to that too. He didn’t remember that we had been asked to do sharing time. And every Sundaywe have exchanges with the zone leaders. So who ever stays is by them self for the rest of church. So I had to go to sharing time 2 times and at the end of the 2nd time I had to go strait to the Elders Quorum to teach. I was so busy. Also at the 2nd sharing time the prez was having all of the kids that didn’t finish this thing go and do that. So I had 3 kids to talk to. That was awesome. Dad will be happy I think I have sold a family on Macs. I was telling them all the things they can do and that they are the best. So they were going to get one forChristmas. so we got one more from the dark side. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment