Subject: a brand spanking new pooper for the family!
Hello family, how are all of you this week? I’m doing well. We had a good week this week. So on Tuesday we went to the prez’s home and they had this 4 hour meeting. It was a way good meeting. We just talked about the power of pray and Sister Van Koman talked about manners. I guess that some missionaries don’t act as well as they should. But it was good. So at the end of the meeting Elder Conover and I didn’t know what time the meeting ended so we were trying to get a hold of some members in our area to come and pick us up. We had no luck. So prez V.K. had left and there was only elder conover, me 2 other elders and Sister V.K. so when the other elders ride showed up Elder Conover and I were going to go outside to try to get ahold of someone. As we were going out the door sister V.K. asked if our ride was here and we said we were still trying to find one. So she said no just come back inside and I will give you a ride home. So we got to get a ride with the prez’s wife. She told us that we were the only elders that she has given a ride to without the Prez. So we are special. It was a fun ride home. So we taught Ashley Tuiono this week. We taught her once before. But this time we got to teach her the 1st lesson. It was good but it could have been better. I think that if she comes to church that that will help her feel the spirit. Then later that day we stopped by one of our investigators houses that we hadn’t seen in a long time and we found out that they are getting a divorce. Her husband I guess started drinking again and he is a mean drunk. So we aren’t teaching them. It sucks when things like this happen. But then we also saw this less active member and her nonmember husband. Their names are the Williamsons. They are nice but Sister Williamsons talks way to much! And she tries to teach her husband things about the church and she gets way to in-depth and some of it is not truth. So it is soooo hard to teach there. We aren’t sure what to do with that. So the funny thing we did this week is we helped put in a new crapper at the Marlers. It smelled sooo bad. Elder conover started to gag. So that why he didn’t help. Brother Marler and I put it in together. I like working with this like that but not the smelly ones. So that’s about it for what we did this week. So I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment