Subject: Mongolian BBQ is the best.
Hello family.
How are you all? I’m good this was a good week it was still a little slow but it was good one. So we were able to see Brother Demink this week to teach him about the temple. It was good the only thing that was bad was he didn’t come to church this Sunday. We don’t know why. We haven’t talk to him yet so we will see what happened. It’s the first time he has missed church seen he was baptized. I hope he keeps coming that would be good. We also saw some good families in the ward. The Marlers took me to B D’s Mongolian BBQ. I went there when I was here the first time. It was so good. I love the Marlers they are a sweet family. Then I helped this member with his Xbox 360. He didn’t know how to set up his online so I helped him do that. So see playing video games helped me on my mission. I know that they would come in handy. LOL. So my birthday was very good. I had two families make me cakes. They were both good. One family gave me $20 too. It was a lot of fun. I also bore my testimony in the singles ward. I talked about family and how important they are. Then after I did that all the testimonies after mine were about families. So I really liked that because I didn’t know what to say when I went up there. But that must have been what someone needed to hear. I’m glad I started that. So yes I got your package thank you soo much for it. I don’t think I needed the candy though. I will see if I can start getting my passport thing started. I’m not sure what all I need to do but I will start it. Sorry I haven’t written any one back for a while. I have been busy. I will try to write today if possible. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about. So I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all later.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment