Monday, November 22, 2010

Mon 11/22/10

Subject: good love


Hello family. How are all of you this week? I’m good I found out about transfers this week. I’m staying here and elder Conover is leaving. My new comps name is elder Atealot. I think that’s how you spell it. I have met him once before and from what i can remember he is nice. I will meet him tomorrow. So I will let you know how he is in my next email. So this week we met with Ashley again this week and she is so solid. We taught her about the plan of salvation and she said that she new that the things we where teaching her were true. So we just need them to come to church and to get anther appointment and we will be golden. So that was a super sweet day. So we have been saying good bye to a lot of members for elder Conover. He is going to miss this area. I just want to remind dad to put the money on my card for the pass port. well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you later. I love you all and miss you all.

Love elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment