Subject: thats not our son that's a ninga.
Hello family, how are all of you this Christmas week? I’m good. It’s been a lot of fun. So we had a slow week but a fun one. We have been trying sooo hard to meet with some of our investigators this past week. We had no luck. Christmas makes things sooo hard some time. So I feel like we aren’t going to see them until after Christmas. It’s not my favorite like to happen but as long as we get to see them I think it will be ok. So Elder A. (I’m just going to put that because I don’t know off the top of my head hoe to spell it) is super trucky. He will never admit to it but he is. And he is making me trucky. A lot of the time if we are going to do something he is just like I don’t care I’m going home soon. We still get along but it’s hard to stay proactive with that happening. So I will do my best to try and get him more motivated to do the work. We were in a meeting yesterday and we were talking about a lot of people in the ward and he said at the end. The meet was way too long and I didn’t know who we were talking about. And I thought that it was a good meeting because there was a lot of stuff that we need to happen and the meeting was going to help with it all. I don’t know I’ll see what I can do. So for Christmas we do have a dinner but it’s with one of the wired families in our ward the Hubands. I hope that our dinner is short because I don’t want to spend my whole Christmas there. I think I’m going to call in the morning around 9. I don’t know if that will be the exact time but I will try to call around then. I don’t know if I can do the ichat stuff but if I can I will let you know. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all soooo much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment