Subject: me no likey the Chucky Cheese.
Hello family,
How are all of you? I’m doing grate. This was a fun week for me. We were able to do some fun stuff. So one thing we did this week was we went to the Cummins house to do some painting. They were painting 2 rooms one was there bathroom and one of the kid’s bedrooms. So I told my comp to start the kid’s room and I would start the bathroom. So I finish the taping and the first coat of paint and I go to see where he was at and to see if he needed help. So I go in there and he is still on the first wall. So I start to help him. I got 2 walls done before he finished the first wall he was on. After that I started doing the edging. After I was done with that my comp didn’t come back. So I finished that room by myself. I still didn’t finish the bathroom so I will have to go back and finish that this week. That same family took us to Chucky Cheese. That’s the first time I have ever been there and I don’t think I will go back. It was crazy. There where way to many people there and the food wasn’t the best. I still had fun though. So I went on exchanges with some of the elders in my district and I was a good one but it felt long. And the missionary that I was with talked very loud in his sleep. I thought about talking to him to see if he would talk back but I didn’t try. So I think at the end of this transfer I going to ask to be released from being a district leader. I just want to be a normal missionary. I don’t like all the other stuff that they want me to do. So I will see what happens. But we are trying hard to help our investigators to progress. Some are moving slower than we would like but as long as they are moving forward it will work out. So but everything is good here. Well I can’t think of anything else to talk about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all soooooo much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment