Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mon 2/21/11

Subject: I love cars.

Hello family,
How are all of you? I'm good for those of you who don't know i got transferred. I'm now in Kaw Valley ward. That's in Topeka, KC With my new comp Elder Knight. I think we are going to have a fun time together. He is from AR little rock. So he was pretty close to this mission when he got his call. So you might be think how do i feel about this transfer and i would tell you that I'm in deferent about the whole thing. I didn't like that i was getting doubled transferred in. the elders that were here before us didn't leave us any good info. If we didn't live with some sweet members we wouldn't know anything. We live with the Aldricks. They are super sweet. They like to play games with us. Like ticket to ride. That is a pretty sweet game. Out of the 3 times we have played i have won 2 and my comp won the other. So brother Aldrick hasn't won at all. It pretty funny. They swear from time to time and it so funny. So we have some good things happening here. We have 4 nonmembers that come to church every week and 3 of them are investigators. So i have gotten to teach one of them her name is Jennifer and she would be baptized if it wasn't for her husband. He is just one of those guys that need to see everything before he can believe. So i think that they will be baptized be it will just take some time. So the 2nd day in this area we didn't have a good map and so we went out trying to get a feel for the area. So we walked for ever and we found out that we walked out of our area like 3 times. We walked a mile out of my area. It sucked. So other than that we are having a good time it will be a little bit before we have a good feel for the area. Oh and one more thing WE ARE PART TIME CAR!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!! h'm so tried of walking and biking even though i haven't biked for a while. My last 2 comps didn't think to bike. Also Elder Knight doesn't have a bike right now. So we are walking a lot. Well i cant think of anything else to write about so i will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment