Subject: my district is falling apart!
Hello family, how are you this week? I’m good. It was a crazy week though. So some funny things that happened this week before I get to the crazy stuff. We were walking in the snow the other day and we had been walking for like 40 min and we had been slipping all other the place but I never fell. Until we got to the place we were walking to. There was this big patch of ice and I totally hit it. I’m fine now my butt doesn’t hurt anymore. So this week I had my first district meeting and it was ok. I thought it could have been better. But what can you do. I have a fun district though. I tried to make as fun and a good learning experience. I tried to have everyone get to know each other by playing some games. But after my district meeting I had exchanges with elder Childs. So I went to his area and his comp went to mine. So the exchange was good. We taught some good people in their area. So the next day we are getting ready to go out and work and we get a call from president. So Elder Childs was talking to him and come to find out his comp had called president and told him he was going home. So Elder Childs is super down and I’m trying to think of what to say to help him. After about an hour I helped him clam down. Then the zone leaders show up with his comp and my comp. President called them and told them what was going on. Well my comp didn’t have any idea what was going on. The other elder never told him anything. So he was like what the crap. But just as they got to where we were the elder who wanted to go home changed his mind. So than it became the big thing were they were trying to cancel the plans to send him home. They were lucky that they were able to do that because he still almost went home. I have had 1 missionary go home from my district I don’t need another. But he still might go home. He said he would finish the transfer and then he would stay or go. So we will see. Well everything is good with me and my comp and we are having fun. I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment