Friday, March 18, 2011

mon 2/28/11

subject: are you hungry? no i ate a june bug on the way in.


Hello family,

How are all of you this week? I’m doing good. Things are still slow but we hope that the more work we do the better things will get. So the Aldrichs are so freaking funny! They make me laugh so hard some times. We play games with them all the time. Elder Knight and I win a lot of the time. But jay has been winning a little more the last few times we have played. So we have a zoo here in Topeka and we go there once a week. It’s not as big as the one in Wichita but it still fun to work at this zoo. I like doing things like that. Last week we went and we cut some bushes down and then we had to go pull out some small trees. It was a lot of work. We also get to go and help with the bishops store house every other week. We pretty much set up tables and bring in food and set it out. Then we can help people get the food and take it to there car. There are a lot of older people there they tell us what to do. So it a really long day of service on Tuesdays. So we finally got the car and then we find out that the other elders took almost all of the miles going out of the area. So we have like no miles. It’s a good thing it a new month. There are so many people that are less active in this ward its crazy and a lot of them live in the north part of our area. So we hope that we can get enough miles to go see them. In this ward a lot of guys in the ward play basketball in the morning before they have to go to work and we go play with them. We have to get up at 5:30. I’m not a fan of getting up at that time but it start the day with a good note. It might help me lose some weight. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you sooooo much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment