
Subject: i'm bigger than you and higher on the food tain so get in my belly!
Hello fam. How’s it going? I’m good. I didn’t get transferred but I did get my new comp. his name is Elder barker. He is from Utah some were up north by Bear Lake. He’s is nice and we are going to work hard on getting some baptisms because we need them. After we dropped Elder Watson off I was going to have to wait for like 4 hours for elder barker to show. So I went back with some of the Elders from my district. They are Spanish elders and we went to their Spanish app. I only got about 25% of what they were saying. Also the guy they were teaching asked me Q’s. It was something new for my. So now I have to take over the area and I don’t know if I can do it. It’s hard when your comp can’t help you plan for what to do. It’s going to be hard but we can do it. We are still working with Brother McCarter. He wants to wait to get baptized until he gets a job. So we are going to work with him to see if we can help him see they it will help him get a job to get baptized. If he is following our heavenly Father he will bless him. He will see that some day. We have our new investigator Danielle. She is sooooo sweet. We had the 1st lesson with her and she said she thought it could be true. We are so going to get her baptized. This transfer is going to rock my socks off it’s going to be sweeeeeet. We have been having some problems with some of the LA’s we have been working with. Some one said something to them and they got mad at them. We just need to show them some love. We got a LA family to come church this week. They haven’t been there in like a year. It was crazy. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment