Subject: Do you think I go walking around looking like Peter Pan here? Forget about it.
Hello family. How are you? I’m doing good. We are still working hard to get people baptized. Brother McCarter is so ready to get baptized it’s crazy. He still thinks he needs to learn more before he get baptized. I think he will get baptized in the next 3 weeks or so. He came to church again. That is sweet. And they are feeding us tonight. We think we are going to set a date. My bday was sweet. The horrocks made me cake the day before because they didn’t know if they were going to see me on my b-day. But the day of my b-day we helped this lady move allllllllll day. We started helping her move at 9:30 and didn’t end until 4:30. It sucked. I will never help someone more again. j/k. I did get the package you sent me. Thank you for all the stuff you sent me. I loved it. Also this week we got to hear Elder Nielson of the twelve. We had a all mission conference. All the missionaries in the hole mission were there. It was crazy. We also had an all mission picture. I hope I get a copy of that picture. We all got to shake his hand. You can feel the power that have. It was sweet. Transfers are this week. I think I’m staying but I don’t know if I am or not. I want to stay. Elder Watson is going home soon. His mom and dad are picking him up. He doesn’t even have to do the rules. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write so l’ll talk to you all later. I love you and miss you.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment