Tyler's companion was going home so they there were sending him home. As you can see Tyler isn't quite ready to go home yet. He still has a while. They are so silly. I loved the big stamp on their heads!


The trees there are starting to change and Tyler wanted us to see how pretty it is starting to look. It really is beautiful!

When you get to six months most of the time Elders burn one of their ties, but I guess they don't want the elders doing that any more so Tyler made one out of cardboard and burned it. He felt that he still got the whole tie burning thing accomplished.

Tyler is quite the artist. He drew this on the back of one of his planners.

So in Tyler's last letter he told us how he got in a car accident, I just thought that this picture was so fitting for that last letter.

For Tyler's birthday one of the members made him a cake and I guess made him wear this silly hat. He still looks good!

He's so old! The big 2 0!

He made some cookies for Halloween. Not bad for a guy! LOL!

This is a little boy that they taught so he could get baptized!

Tyler was sitting in the back of a members car that was giving them a ride and found this hat back there and thought that he should get a picture with this hat on.

He was helping the relief Society with something for Halloween and got to wear this witch hat. I've noticed that he wears a lot of hats.

Tyler said that it was really cold out and they found this butterfly, that was moving really slow, so he picked it up and didn't want to get off. He thinks it's because his hand was warm.

Another one of Tyler's drawings. He is pretty good!

One of the members in the ward he is in gets these kilts and Tyler wanted one so he got one for him. He was pretty excited about it. He sent it home because he didn't want it to get all messed up. It is pretty nice.

I am not sure how the boys do this light saber look. There isn't really anything in his hand so I don't know how that is done. The sword that he is holding is one that a member had that he just thought was really cool looking.

This is Tyler and his companion Elder Watson. He really had a good time with him.

They went over to a families house that has three girls and had all these crowns laying around so they decided to put some on. Crazy boys!

Finger mustache.

One of the Elders dresses a little gangster, so he thought that he would put some of his clothes on and TRY and be as cool looking wearing that stuff.

A member had this accordion and he wanted to see how heavy it is and see if he could play it.

He did some service work at this farm place and right here he is churning some butter.

He had to walk around with this baby cow. He said that it kept stepping on his foot and it hurt so bad. It ruined the fun of walking it around.

Subject: bring out your dead! meow! bring out your dead! Meow!
Hello family. How are you all? This was by far the craziest week I have ever had on the mission so far. I have good news and I have bad news. I’ll pick for you because you can’t. The good news is I got my back checked. The bad news is we are now full time bike. The reason we are full time bike is because I crashed the car. :( Elder barker and I are ok so clam down. We just don’t get the car until it’s fixed. So what happened was, I was looking for a house that I had never been to. So I was looking out the other widow and didn’t see the stop sign. And a guy hit us. So now I can’t drive for the rest of my mission. I don’t care about that. But I lost the car for us and the other missionaries the use the car. That and cost the church money. I was really depressed because of it. I’m better now. We still had a good week. We got 2 new investigators. They said they were going to be at church but they didn’t come. We do have anther app. With them so we will find out what happened. We taught Danielle again. She is so awesome. We thing she is going to get baptized. We Also Taught Brother McCarter again. We are trying to get him ready for baptism. But he still wants to have a job before he gets baptized. So we just hope that not having the car will make the work that much harder. Our ward is sweet about give us rides. Brother Horrocks gives us a ride every day if we asked him but we don’t want him to get brunt out on giving us rides. I gave him the Chiles Gift card to get him to keep giving us rides. We can’t pay for his gas or we would just do that. He gave us a ride here lol. And mom I did get your email. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you later. I love you and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment