Monday, December 7, 2009

MON 12/07/09

Subject: she will see it later her eye are frozen>
Hello family.how are you? I’m doing good. The week was good. We taught Danielle again this week. I asked her to get baptized. She said she wanted to learn more before she gets baptized. So I hope shew will get baptized after we teach her all the things we need to teach her. She also needs to come to church.we thought she was goinh to come this week to church but she didn’t show up. We are going to teach her tomorrow so I hope we can find out why she didn’t come. We are teaching her lesson 4 now. i know she is ready to get bapitzed. That was the biggest thing that happened this week. I wish Brother McCarter would pick a date to get baptized he knows the church is ture. He just needs to pick a date. We try to get him to pick a date for his wife’s birthday.we don’t know if he did but we will find out tomrrow as well. But it is getting so cold it’s crazy. It is snowing today. We had our frist snow in Oct. but we don’t have the car still. It’s going to be fixed. It’s going to cost $7,000. My bad. It’s going to be a like 3-5 or more weeks until we can get it back. It sucks. Oh well. We are going to be ice cubes. Well that was our week. I wish I had more to talk about. Well I love you and miss you all a lot. I’ll talk to you later.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment