



Subject: what's it going to do? nibble me bum?
Hello family! How are you all? I’m doing so good. Things are a little slow here but I hope things will start to pick up in this next week. So I still get to go see the McCarter’s get baptized on the 9th. So that will be sweet. I just have to find a ride down to my old area. The bishop in this ward said he might be able to take us. Sundays are going to be weird. Because we have to go to the Auburn hills ward and the singles ward we split up to make it to all the meetings. So I went to the singles ward Sunday. For my first time in a singles ward it wasn’t that bad. We have a very small ward in both of them. I like all the people in the singles ward. Well I hope that everybody had a sweet Christmas. I liked mine it just wasn’t Christmas not being at home. Just one more to go. I can handle that. My comp. Is very shy. He doesn’t talk a lot. I have to do all the talking at app. I some time run out of things to talk about. Well I’ll just keep working on it. Well I can’t tink of anything else to write about so I will talk to you later. I love you and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment