


Subject: I wouldn’t be more surprised if I woke up
with my head sewn to the floor.
Hello family. Happy thanksgiving! Sorry it’s a little late. But how are things for you guys? I’m good this wasn’t the best week. It was a little slow because of thanksgiving. But I had a good one. But before I tell you about what happened on thanksgiving I’ll tell you what happened on Tuesday. That was a good day we taught 6 lessons that day. 4 of them were with nonmembers. How sweet was that? If only we could teach like that every day. But on thanksgiving we played at the turkey bowl. It was a lot of fun. Than we went to dinner with a family in our ward. Than our ward mission leader had a work off your turkey dinner party at his gym. All of that destroyed me and elder Barker. The next day we could move everything hurt! So bad! It gave me time to write my tall I had to give at church yesterday. It was good. It would have been a better tall if I wouldn’t have been rushed. The first tell was just right. She took just the right amount of time. The next speaker took her time and my time. We went 15mins past the hour. I’ll send you my talk and you can read it. But for the work part of the week we are still working with a lot of the same people. We are going to teach Danielle again and we are going to ask her to be baptized. She is so ready. For brother McCarter we are going to keep teaching him. Not sure when he is going to get baptized but we hope it is soooon. So you got the BIG TV. That’s so sweet. Now my video games will look so sweet. J/k But movie date night at your house for when I get home will rock the girls socks off. I won’t be able to keep the girls off. LOL well I’ll talk to you later. I love you and miss you so much. I’ll talk to you later. And yes I got your email.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment