Subject: max grab a bag. we'll come back for the
rest later. when i say we i mean you.
Hello family. How are things? I’m good. So for calling on Christmas I think 10:00am my time is good. I’m hopeful going to be on the phone all day so we can set it up for how ever long or what time. So if that doesn’t work let me know. So I’m getting transferred. I’m going leave tomorrow for Auburn Hills,Wichita. It’s a 3 hour drive. That’s a strait drive. We are going to make stops along the way. So it’s going to be along drive. I don’t want to get transferred. I wanted to see the McCarter’s get baptized and to keep working with Danielle and all of the people in this ward. This is my favorite area so far. And I’m sad that I have to leave. I hope my new area is a good one. My new comp. is going to be Elder Woodward. I don’t know if I spelled his name right. Well the McCarter’s are going to get baptized the 9th of next month. I hope that I can get a ride and see them get baptized. That would be sweet. I was going to be with the Horrock’s for Christmas but now I don’t know so what I’m going to do. Sister McCole said that she is going to miss talking to you mom. I’ve been packing all day. Let me tell you I don’t like to pack. It’s not fun. There wasn’t all that much that happened this week so sorry. I’m sending a package home with stuff I don’t need. I’m sending my Christmas tree home because I don’t have room to take it with me. I don’t know when it‘s going to get there. I haven’t sent it yet. I hope I can get it sent today but I’ll see. Well thank you so much for all of the gifts. I’m sure I’ll love them all. To bad that I can’t keep all the candy. I don’t have room for that as well. Dad I have been talking with Brother Koffel and he wants a Mac. He said it will be a little bit before he gets one. He wants that to be his next computer. I told him to talk to you when he does that so he can pick the right one. well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all! I’ll talk to you all on Christmas.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
No comments:
Post a Comment