Monday, June 14, 2010

Mon 6/14/10

Subject: i'm mater. You know like tamater except

with out the ta.


Hello family. How are you? I’m doing good. I’m still here in Leavenworth. But Elder Call is gone he is in Lee Summit. I have a new comp his name is Elder Fleming. He is nice. He has been out for 10 months. I think we will get along. I’m just so used to Elder Call. He is fromFlagstaff Arizona. But we had a good week. One thing I need to tell you is that we are moving to a new house here in Leavenworth. We will be living with a single sister named Sister Russell. She is really nice and here house is clean and there are no DOGS or CATS!!!! One of the dogs took a crap on the floor today. I don’t like dogs. But her address is 1021 Wellington Dr. Leavenworth, KS 66048. Her house is just like a half a mile from our house now. But we will be living in the other ward. Well we got a new investigator this week. Her name is Lee Kruger. She is really nice and super smart. She is retired army. She is married to a German. He isn’t interested. He asked us if we get a reward for getting some one to convert. A ward member said we should have said yes we get $1,000 for every one and $3,000 for people like you. We didn’t think that would have gone over well. I think I told you about Sean Lanier but we taught him again last week. He would be baptized if he weren’t leaving for Kuwait. We hope we can before he leaves but it’s going to be hard. Now as for Jennifer Green she has fallen off the radar. I have called her like 8 times and she doesn’t call back. We had a member in the ward call her and she got a hold of her. She said that Jennifer said that she was dealing with her daughter. She also said that every thing was fine. I have no idea what that means. I hope we can get a hold of her this week. I haven’t seen her in 2 weeks. We have zone conference this week. That should be fun. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment