Subject: it's a big day tomorrow so no staying up
late and drinking tukeyla and tryng to get lucky.
Hello family. How are you? I’m doing good. This week is transfers and I have no idea what’s going to happen. So I hope I stay one more here in Leavenworth. It would be nice to stay with Elder Call too. But I’ll let you know what happens. So this week wasn’t the best week because Elder Call had to go to the hospital 2 times this week to see what is wrong with him. So the first thing they did is run a tube down his mouth. Than they didn’t find anything wrong so they said we now need to run a tube up your butt to see what’s wrong. So on Wednesday his was seat belted to the craper. That was a lot of fun. I got a lot of reading done. I read a 150 page book in 2 days that’s fast for me. Than on Thursday we went to have that done. They looked and said that he is normal. So they don’t know what’s wrong still. But he doesn’t have Ceilacts. That’s spelled wrong. But we still worked as much as we could. We even got a new investigator this week. His name is Sean too. He is dating a member of one of our wards. So it like thwe same story for the other Sean. It’s kind of funny. But the new Sean requested a Book of Mormon of Mormon.org. So that’s cool. All the military people are leaving now. So we are losing a lot of people. We should get some coming in but we don’t know how many. The day I sent my last email we had to help move this lady in one of our wards. It is now # 2 in the Dirtiest moves I have had to help with. They put 20 bug bombs in that place and it was still full of bugs. It was sick. They even put bug bomb in the truck as we took it to the new house. It was so bad. We also had stake conference this week. It was a good one. We had Elder Baxter of the 70. He was from Scotland. He gave some good talks. Well that’s all I can think about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment