Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tue 6/1/10

Subject: you know i would like my food dead
for once before i eat it.

Hello family! How are you all doing this week? I’m doing good. We had a sweet week. We taught a lot of nonmembers. We don’t know yet if we are going to keep teaching these people but it was nice to teach all of them. So on Monday we went to play racquetball and we went to play and it we the hot place in the world. They had on AC and it was soooo humid. I looked like I stepped out of the shower with my close on. It was fun other than that. I schooled Elder Call. But he hadn’t played in like 10 years so I probably didn’t beat him that bad. Than later that night we taught Sean. We didn’t what to teach him the 3rd lesson because it talks about baptism and we know he isn’t ready. But we need to teach him something so that’s what we taught him. By the end of the lesson we got him to feel something because he finally shows some emotion. So it was good. But we are not sure what to teach the next time we see him. So keep praying for us so we can know what to do. Than the next day we had interviews. Those were good. But my interviews consisted of talking about Elder Call. So I got no me time. :( Than I went on exchanges with Elder Olsen. He is so weird. He just did some goofy stuff. But later I the week we got to teach Jennifer Green. We taught her the 4th lesson. She is soo ready for baptism. We just need to set a date. She has been talking to her neighbor and who we have talked to at the Assistance Center. And a member of our ward and been talking to her also. So we might start teaching her soon too. And she has 7 kids. So those are the things that are going on right now. We hope we can keep them going. So the next transfers are the 10th of this month. And if I stay here we will be moving to a new home. So I will let you know what’s going on. As for Elder Call he is going to the doctor to have a tube run down his throat to see what’s going on. So something is finally getting done. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment