Subject: how many cookies did he eat?!
can't he read?!!
Hello family. How is my favorite family? I’m doing good. We had a sweet week this week. We taught 20 lessons and Elder Fleming got to go back to one of his old areas to baptize this really nice lady. So the big news for us is we have an investigator with and baptismal date!!!! Yaaaaa. How sweet is that? It’s set for October 30 but that’s ok. We are going to see if we can get her to move it forward. That would be the best. The reason we set it for that is because our team up thought it would be a good idea if she got baptized the same day her grandson got the priesthood. And that’s in October. So we didn’t pick it. Now we need to see if we can get her to move it forward. Oh her name is Lee Kruger. Than some bad news is we lot two of our investigators, Sean Lanier and Sidney. We knew we were going to lose Sean because he was moving because of the army. We know that he will get baptized. He was one of the best investigators ever. He had no problems. It’s no fun when we lose some one like that. The reason we lost Sidney is because her boyfriend broke up with her. So that sucked. But then we had zone conference. It was good. Our mission pres is refocusing on Preach My gospel, and how we need to be happy and have fun while we work. It was good. I got a lot out of it. But than I had to go on exchange with elder Olsen again. The carpiest thing about the exchange was he had to drive. He was one of the worse drivers I have ever been with. I thought we were going to die more than once. Never again will he drive with me. I think I would break the rules then let him drive again. One thing that makes me feel better is that Jennifer Green called me back finally. She said she was in Reno, NV on vacation. She said that that didn’t have it planed it just happened. She told me that every thing was fine and she would be at church this Sunday. So that’s good. Well my comp and I get along but I miss Elder Call. The new place we live in now is sooooo nice. It’s clean and has no animals. That’s like the best part. That and Sister Russell is so nice. The weather has been so crazy. It will be super hot in the morning than it will be raining soo hard in like an hour. It crazy. But if it’s not raining it’s hot and humid. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write about so I will talk to you later. I love you and miss you all sooo much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble
P.S. Thomas is right you all have been slacking in the letters department. Oh and dad did you get my card I sent you? Did you like it? Also I sent a package home with my camera card. So let me know when it gets there.



No comments:
Post a Comment