Friday, March 18, 2011

mon 3/14/11

Subject: how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?


Hello family,

How are all of you this week? I’m good. We had a pretty good week this week. It’s so sweet being here in this area. Elder Knight and I are having a lot of fun. He didn’t like his last 2 comps and he said he likes being with me. So that’s good to hear. So the Aldrich’s took us to Chuck e cheeses for FHE. It was so fun. We had a lesson so that makes it ok. They were the ones who asked us if we wanted to go. So I had my last interview in the mission. I have one more when I’m leaving but that’s it. So that’s a little crazy. It fells weird to be the oldest missionary in the area. Everyone has to tell me how much longer I have left. It’s going so fast. So we helped again at the zoo. So the guy we work with had a Q for us it had to do with that guy getting in trouble at BYU. So we had to talk to him about that. Who knew that someone breaking a commandment would help with some missionary work? But we just moved a lot of branches again. So there is this older guy that we see about once a week. His name is Brother Winkler. He is a funny old guy. He doesn’t have all of the church teachings strait some times but he is funny. So I guess that makes it ok. He will tell us the same stories every time we see him. So we didn’t get to see our investigators this week but we did get appointment for next we. So we hope that we can bring them closer to Christ. So on Saturday we helped this sister move out of her old house into her new. Ok really we just helped her move out of her old house. Because we helped load the truck but we didn’t go to help unload it. We went to help this other member move a lot of logs out of this other sister’s house. Can I tell you that moving logs sucks? The city will come in a cut down trees that are to close to power lines and they leave the wood for you to move. That’s just stupid if you ask me. Be we moved this whole tree. We moved 2 tree really. But it was ok it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. So for the first time I was late to church. We didn’t know it was day light savings time. So we were about a half an hour late to church. No one told us to change our clocks. Oh well I don’t think too many people knew we were later. So while we were at church we had to teach the gospel principles class. And I was teach the first part of it and I said something a long the lines of (we are working hard the get salvation) and one of the older guys in the class correct me and says (we all get salvation be we all want exaltation). We had an investigator in that class and there was a reason I used the words I did. That guy does stuff like that to much in our class. I wish we could ask him to go to anther class. Be he is one of our ward missionaries so he thinks he has to be in that class. So we will see what happens. So as for the field day thing I would like to do the water balloon sling thing. That sounds like fun. I would also like for you to invite these people to my home coming. The Barton’s, Beatrice Farrel, Kazarie Pavlides,Kevin Smith, and Aarika Gilson. Those are just some of the people I can think of right now if there is some onr you thing I would like there that I did give you a name for just invite them. I think I will be ok with it. Well I cant think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all so much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment