Subject: what did the 5 fingers say to the face?
SLAP!!!!!
Hello family,
It’s me Elder Scoble. How are all of you this week? I’m good. Things are starting to pick up here. This area was left so bad that it has taken us forever to get things to make sense. So we got a few new referrals this week the only problem is that they are way far away. So we have to have the car to go and see these people. So when we get the car on Wednesday we will go up there and see them. So we were able to see Jay and Jennifer Goodson this week. We taught them the restoration. He still has a lot of Q’s that just don’t matter. But they are things he has a problem with so we have to do our best to help him know what the truth is. So we hope it will work out for the best. I don’t think I will see them baptized but I do think that they will be some day. It’s only a mater of time. We also had zone conference this week. Someone of the 70 came to talk to us. Really it was more like yell at us. He did a lot of yelling. But he did have some good things. I got a lot out of his talk. So I also went on exchanges this week with the Zone leaders and the district leader. They were fun but not a lot happened. On one of them we went to a fireside were that same 70 talk to us. It still was more like yelled at us. There were a lot of different stakes their, some that I severed in. so I got to see some of people from my old wards. That was nice. We also went to the zoo again this week. we also got to do something different this time. This time I got to clean a pond. It was like one of the things that I did at the zoo in Wichita but not as dirty. But for now I think that’s about it for now. I can’t think of any thing else to talk about. Oh one more thing before I go for those who have written me letters I’m sorry I haven’t written back but I’m so close to coming home that I will just talk to you then. I hope that is ok with you all. But remember I love you and miss you all so much. And I will see you all soon.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment