Friday, March 18, 2011

mon 3/7/11

Subject: glorious turds rain down from heaven.


Hello family,

How are all you this week? I’m great. Things are starting to pick up. Not too much though we will have some good things happen soon I hope. So we again went to do zoo service. So I did something stupid and I hurt my self. So they are cutting down a lot of trees at the zoo and they wanted us to move all of the branches into a pile. So we all were doing that. So a lot of the branches were on top of one anther so you would some times have to pull them apart. So I was trying to pull one a part from anther one but it wasn’t working. So I thought I’ll just break one of them and that worked but I pulled the branch really hard not thinking of the direction I was pulling it. So I pulled it strait into my chest. And the branch had a nice sharp part to it so it hurt pretty bad. I have a nice cut on my chest right now. It’s was a good thing that I was wearing a sweater other wise it might have been a lot worse. But I’m fine the cut is pretty much gone now. So fun times. So we got to meet two of our investigators this week. So we got to meet Jay and Jennifer Goodson. So Jennifer would be baptized but her husband isn’t there right now. I think he will be some day but not right now. I hope we can help him to know the Joseph Smith is a Prophet. That’s what holding him back. But once he get passed that he would be baptized. So our other investigator is Greg Dawson. He is this black guy that we are teach. His wife who is a member just started coming back to church. So we have been teaching him. But when we teach him he has no problems and he has no Q’s so that is a red flag in my book. When ever I have taught people like that there is always something wrong or something they aren’t telling us. So I hope I can find what he might not be telling us. We also had Stake conference this week it was a broadcast from salt lake. It was good but the Aldrich’s were sitting I front of us and started laughing a lot and we didn’t know why. So we are going home with them and Sister Aldrich tells us why she was laughing and said was singing the song but put 2 words together. The words were (to and word) but they came out as turd. So everyone around us was laughing pretty hard. Well as for the field day thing that sounds like fun so I’m in. well I can’t thing of anything else to talk about. So I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment