Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Facebook message!

Subject: Elder Scoble in Wichita

Sister Scoble,

I am sitting here with Tyler and he asked if I would relay a message to you.
He forgot to let you know that he would like a new watch for his year
"anniversary", since his isn't really working well. My husband is the Ward
Mission Leader, so we are lucky enough to have your son and Elder Woodward
in our home often. They are both outstanding young men and you and your
husband should be very proud of him. Although my oldest son is only 5, I
always try to think of the Elders as if they were my own son. (Hopefully
members will treat him that way when he serves his mission.) I am still
working on making Tyler Chicken Cordon Blue, but feel a little intimidated
by his rave review of yours. :) Anyway, I won't take any more of your
time. Just know that all is well here in Wichita.

Teri Parry

No comments:

Post a Comment