Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tue 3/23/10

Subject: do farts have lumps in them?


Hello family. How are you all? I’m good. I did get transferred. I’m now in Leavenworth with Elder Call. He is going to be a sweet comp. he has been in the mission for 3 transfers. But I’m training him because his real trainer didn’t teach him anything. I’m training him. He says I’m he’s step father. But the work here in this area is going to be good. We all ready have some sweet things happening. So we are over 2 wards and I can tell one of the wards is going to be more fun than the other. One of the wards has an army base in the boundaries. It’sFort Leavenworth and we go on base a few times a week to see members and to teach some people. But the members that live on base can’t do missionary work because it’s a rule or a law. If they do they can get kicked out of the army and go to jail. That wouldn’t be cool. But they help as much as they can. Also Leavenworth is the prison capital of the U.S. there are like 7 or more prisons here. So that is crazy. So the members that we live with have 2 dogs and one cat. AND THE STUPID CAT LIKES TO SLEEP ON MY BED. I could kill that cat. That and the dogs smell so bad. They don’t give them baths very often. So that sucks. Their address is 734 Deerfield St. Leavenworth, KS 66048. So there you go you can send me stuff now. Sorry I didn’t email yesterday we had zone conference. We had Elder Snow come and talk to us. It was a good zone conference. But for the work we are working hard and we have some people we are working with right now. I just can’t remember their names right now. But last night we taught this guy from Louisiana. He here to get married to this girl that is LA and he’s getting her to come back to the church. And we are going to be baptizing him April the 2nd. It’s going to be sweet. Than we also have some other people that are close to being baptized. So it’s going to be good. Now for mom’s Q’s yes I did get Britney’s email. Thank you for getting me a new watch. That will be nice. My watch is being stupid. Something’s I thought of for you to get me is pictures and more music. That’s about it for now. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble


No comments:

Post a Comment