Subject: 56,57,58, BANG! That still only counts as one!
Hello family!!!! How are you homies? I’m doing soooo good. Elder Call and I are working hard a getting a lot done. Things are starting to pick up. We got 2 new investigators and they are going to be sweet to work with. The first is Kayla. She lives with her aunt and uncle because her mom passed away like 4 months ago. She also never knew her dad. But she is 15. She we went over to teach her the 1stlesson and we asked her at the end of the lesson if she would read the Book of Mormon. Than she told us that she had read it 2 times already. Than elder Call asked if she thought the church was true and she said yes. So we wanted to ask her to be baptized but her uncle said to take it slow until we see if she is doing it for her self. So we are going to see her tomorrow. Than our 2nd new investigator we got last night. We did even know we were going to teach him. We thought we were just going to dinner. But when we got there the dad of the house we were going to eat at came and told us he was going to ask his daughter’s friend if he would take the lessons. So we had dinner and had a quick message. Than the dad asked him if he would take the lessons, he said yes. His name is Sean. He is a very big guy. He has to be 450lbs. but he has cancer. So we hope that we can help him. It should be good. Elder Call and I were going around the other day trying to contact some people and we ran into this crazy lady. We thought it was going to be good at 1st but we were wrong. I would tell you some of the things she said but it wouldn’t come out right in the email. So when I call for mothers day ask me than to tell you because it is funny. So Elder Call hasn’t been sleeping for the pass 2 weeks and we don’t know why. So I gave him a blessing last night to see if that would help. I don’t know if it helped or not. Oh I almost forgot we are going to baptize Mikey on the 2nd and confirm him that same day. Than the next day he is getting married in between conference sessions. That he’s going back to Louisiana. So this will be a good week for us. I think that the members have been holding on to there friends and family members waiting for the right missionaries to come and teach them. I think that’s why this area hasn’t gotten any referrals in the last 8 months. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all!
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment