stories. and in the morning I'm makin waffles.
Hello family. How are you all? I’m good. We had a good week. On Tuesday we went to try and see some people but every person we tried to see wasn’t home. Than we call this guy in our ward that is moving and he didn’t answer his phone. So we just stopped by to see if he was home. He was and come to find out his phone had just stopped working. So we helped him pack a lot of his stuff. He has soooooo much glass. We filled at least 20 boxes or more of nothing but glass stuff. It’s a little crazy how much glass he has. So we helped him out with that. Than on Wednesday we had our districted meeting. It was hard not to kill my zone leader. But I didn’t kill him. I had to give a training on patience. I was not the best person to give that training. That and we were low on time so I gave my 5 min training in 2 min. but later that day we went tracting in the rain. It’s not the most fun traiting in the rain. I like the rain just not when I have to work in it. But we did find a good potential investigator. His name is Kirt and he was a nice guy. He came to the door with an Xbox controller. So I was able to talk about that with him. He said that his grandma is a member. We tried to see him on the weekend but no luck. We didn’t get to see our new investigators because of family stuff but we hopefully get to see them this week. But yesterday we had this guy show up to church in the singles ward that isn’t a member. He was from Australia. But he came here because of one of the girls in the ward was talking to him on the Internet. So he just showed up to see her. But she hasn’t talked to him in like a year. So we are still going to teach him but we just need to see if he is doing this for the right reasons. So we will see. Well I can’t think of any thing else to talk about so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment