Subject: it's funny because he's fat!
Hello family. How are you all this week? I’m doing good. Mom yes I got your email. But it was from June so I don’t know why it’s so old. But I got it so now you can’t say that I didn’t tell you. So we have doing a lot of church tours. We have been doing them with active members we want to be doing them with investigators but we take what we can get. We want the members to think of people that would be interested in having one. It’s starting to work. We are having some members come and tell us that they have some people that want to go on one. So that is sweet. But we had a good week. We taught 22 lessons and had 10 church tours. It’s good stuff. This week we had interviews with our mission prez. They were very good. They were longer than normal. I don’t know why. So one thing that happened this week that was cool. Was we went to this In-active lady’s house to teach her. She is super old and has care takers that live with her. So we were trying to talk to her but because she was so old there wasn’t a whole lot of talking. But we started talking to her care taker and started teaching her the 1st lesson. But as we taught her she said she didn’t get it. So I started asking Q’s like “have you had a hard life and because of it you think there is no God?” and she said yes. Then I asked “so because of that you think that why would God let bad things happen to people?” she said yes. That’s when I bore my testimony to her and told her the things I know to be true. Then we asked if we could teach her more and she said yes. So we hope that we can teach her more. We will see. So the elders Quorum had a BBQ at this park. It was so HOT and HUMID. No one that was there wanted to do anything. We sweat so much. It was still fun but it could have been more fun. One thing that was good was this Sunday we had 2 investigators come to church and 5 nonmembers. And we are going to teach them all. How sweet is that? But with transfers coming up I don’t know what’s going to happen. I think I’m leaving. But until it happens I wont know. Transfers are this week. So I’ll let you know what happens. Oh there is a member here that is going to go to Las Vegas soon and he said he would say hi for me. So that might happen. His name is Brother Whipple. He is a nice guy. I don’t know him to well. Oh that jacket I sent you was from my 2nd area. I didn’t have room for it so I sent it home. I hope you liked my pictures. Well I can’t think of any thing else to write so I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment