Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wed 7/7/10


Subject: he ate how many cookies?!

what is he nut?! can't he read?!

Hello family! How are you all? I’m doing good. It’s good to see the new baby in the family. Sorry that I didn’t email until today. The liberty was closed and we had a lot of stuff to do on Tuesday. So things are going very well right now. 2 weeks ago we taught 23 lessons. Than this week we taught 24 lessons which is the most lessons I’ve taught on my mission. It’s so cool. But this week we aren’t going to get that many because we are doing this new thing were we giving church tours. We are right now giving them to active members. We can give them to nonmembers anytime but our prez wants us to give to members to make them think of some people that would be open to the idea. So that’s what we are doing try now. The tours don’t count as lessons. So that’s why we aren’t going to get that many lessons this week. We think this will help the missionary work so much. They said that taking people on church tours that have never been to our church that 80% would come to church that next Sunday. How sweet is that? One thing that happened that was pretty funny was I was I another car accident. Funny right? j/k but some did hit our car. We weren’t even in it when it happened. We were eating lunch at one of our member’s houses and his son got in his car and backed right in to our car. We didn’t care that it happened as long as our car would still run. It just put a big dent in the bumper. Then like 2 hours later the dent was gone. It still was scraped up. So we thought it was funny. The son of the member wasn’t happy. He had a nice mustang that his parents got that was ALL JACKED UP. The kid is spoiled. He wasn’t very nice the whole time we were there. One thing that I got to do was play racquetball with one of our investigators. It was fun but he beat me. But he pulled a muscle. So we are even. We didn’t do much for the 4th. It no fun just watching fireworks, it way more fun lighting them. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you all later. I love you and miss you all.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment