Friday, January 14, 2011

Mon 1/10/11

Subject: why did they have to call me to be a DL?


Hello family,

It’s me Elder Tyler Scoble. How’s it going for all of you this week? I’m good. I did get transferred to a new area. I’m now inNorth Kansas City in the liberty stake. I’m also I district leader. I didn’t want to be a DL. I have been soo stressed. So I have 4 elders and 4 sisters in my district. i think it will be an ok time with all of them. When I left Blue Springs I wasn’t feeling that well and when I got here it just went to crap. My head felt like it was going to blow up. It still doesn’t fell that good. But I will be ok. It will go away soon. I think. My new Comp is Elder Smith. He is from Utah. He is the oldest in his family and he is very loud. But we will have a fun time together. He is still on the new side so we will see what happens. We do have some sweet families here. The ward I’m in just got a new bishop and he is a little intents. But he is still new so we hope he will calm down and be a good bishop. So there is this family in the ward and they have this daughter that loves missionaries. She loves them a little too much. She is 17 and flirts a lot. I think it funny. She ok looking but not my type so we don’t have don’t have anything to worry about. So our apt is by far the worst apt I have had on my mission. It is sooo crappie. I don’t even know what to do. i think I will start cleaning it up soon. This might be my last area so we will see. So let me know how mom is doing and how all the jazz goes. Well I can’t think of anything else to talk about so I will talk to you all later so I can get my collage crap done. I love you all and miss you all soooooo much.

Love Elder Tyler Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment