Subject: good night and big balls.
How are all of you doing this week? I’m doing good. We had a pretty good week this week. We were able s to see some our investigators this week. We haven’t seen some of them in like 4 weeks. But we were able to set a time. So we saw Ashley this week and she is our best investigator right now and she was one of the ones the ones we hadn’t seen for a long time. So we went and talked to them for a little bit. Then we asked them if they wanted to take a church tour. And this said yes so we went to our church building and did the tour. It was a good one except for all the people setting up the wedding reception. Other than that it was good. But now we aren’t going to see them for a week because they went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to Hawaii. So one thing that is hard is transfers are this week and I didn’t know what is happening to me. I have been here for a long time and my comp is going home. I could stay but that would make it 9 months that would have been here. I wouldn’t mind staying but I’m getting pretty burned out in this area. So I don’t know what’s going on. So we gave like 6 blessing this week. There are so many people sick right now it’s crazy. We had a good new year. It was kind of like one of the ones we would have at home. We just had some finger foods and played games. So it was pretty fun. Well I can’t think of anything else to write about so I will talk to you later. I love you all and miss you all soo much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment