Subject: happy new year!
Hello family,
How are all of you? I’m doing great! It was so nice to get to talk to you all on Christmas. I wish I could have talked longer. But we did have things to do for the rest of the day. That day was one of the busiest days I have had I a little while. We saw 6 families. We don’t see that many people that often in one day. We saw the Clarks, the feldmans, the Houceks, the Hubands, and the Soifuas, and the Kriklands. So it was a crazy day. But it was a lot of fun. And yesterday I had to teach the young men and young women on short notice. But it was good we had a fun time I just played a game and I used it to teach about communication. And why it’s important. I thought it was good. Elder A. had to teach the elders quorum. I’m glad that I didn’t have to teach them. They never answer Qs. That drives me nuts and I know they know the answer. So it was nice that he taught it. Well I don’t have a lot to talk about because I just talked to you guys the other day. So I guess I will talk to you all later. I love you all and miss you all sooooo much.
Love Elder Tyler Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment